LOREX 16-Channel 2K Security DVR System, w/8 4MP Color Cameras 2 TB HDD
BRAND NEW OPEN BOX
- Lot # 221
- System ID # 11064292
- End Date
- Start Date
Lorex 16-Channel 2K Security DVR System, w/8 4MP Color Cameras 2 TB HDD LHA42162TC8P
NEW OPEN BOX. All Accessories Included
Monitor your property like never before with this outstanding 4MP Super HD security system from Lorex. This top-of-the-line system includes our cutting-edge 16-channel LHA4100 Series Super HD DVR with 8 bullet security cameras featuring 4mp (2K) HD resolution. The included weatherproof cameras deliver exceptional image quality day or night, with Color Night Vision in low light conditions and long-range IR night vision in complete darkness. Everything you need for setup is included, giving you professional-grade security protection for your home or business.
Detailed 2K security footage
Take your home or business security to new heights with security cameras that go beyond standard HD. Equipped with powerful Super HD 4-megapixel image sensors, the included bullet security cameras record at a 2K resolution - double that of 1080p HD.
4mp recording captures the details you need
Super HD 4mp video offers clear identification and exceptional detail, ensuring that you never miss out on important evidence. This higher resolution (2592 x 1520 pixels compared to 1920 x 1080) will make sure that your security videos are richer with detail than ever before. It will also allow you to digitally zoom in tight on faces without drastically reducing the video clarity.
Reliable analog HD over a single BNC cable
Standard siamese BNC cabling is used in the LHA42162T to deliver stunning HD video. This BNC cable provides both video and power transmission for an easy-to-install process that will have your surveillance system up and running in no time. If needed, analog HD cameras like these can be installed up to 500 feet away from the DVR - making them ideal for watching over large properties.
Stay connected with Lorex Cirrus
Connect your smartphone or tablet to our Lorex Cirrus app to make your entire surveillance system accessible from virtually anywhere in the world. It is full of innovative features that will make monitoring your property easier. Among many other features, Lorex Cirrus will allow you to watch live or recorded video, and send you motion activated push notifications to your smart device.
24/7 protection with color night vision
The included security cameras are equipped with 2 nighttime viewing technologies. Our innovative Color Night Vision (CNV) creates full-color video in low-light conditions. See people and objects in color just like in the daytime with CNV. This will provide more informative nighttime video than ever before. See clearly even in total darkness with IR LEDs, which produce detailed black and white images in conditions that are too dark for CNV. IR night vision up to 130ft (40m) in ambient night time conditions and up to 90ft (27m) in total darkness ensure that you never lose sight of important details and events around your property.
Weatherproof security cameras built to last
The included security cameras feature a weatherproof IP66 rating and can withstand outdoor temperatures of -22 Degree - 140 Degree F. The cable pass-through mounting bracket further protects the cables from being tampered with to ensure year-round security coverage that never stops.
Security certified hard drive included
Record crisp 4MP video to the pre-installed 2TB security grade hard drive. This large 100% duty-cycle hard drive is designed for surveillance and will provide reliable storage of security footage without taking a break. You can also customize the recording settings to fit your needs by customizing the resolution, frame rate and quality settings. Record in 4MP Super HD for the highest video quality, or set to a lower resolution (1080p, 720p or 960H) for improved recording efficiency and data storage. The scheduled and motion recording features will also allow you to extend your record time.
DVR Digital Video Recorder
Security DVRs connect to BNC cameras using RG59 coaxial cables and they compress and store video footage captured from security cameras.
24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
Lorex 16-Ch Security System Features
- LHA42162T 16-Channel DVR Features
- True 4MP SuperHD recording on all cameras
- 24/7 security-grade pre-installed hard drive
- Continuous, scheduled, and motion recording
- H.264 video compression reduces data bandwidth requirements for efficient data storage, reduced network load for easy remote connectivity
- HDMI output (HDMI cable included) for simple connection to HD TVs
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Click and drag digital zoom in live view and playback
- 2 video outputs (HDMI & VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- Instant USB backup of live video from selected camera
- Automatic firmware upgrade over the Internet ensures your system is secure and up to date
- Lorex Cirrus app with 3-Step setup 4 connects all your cameras and systems from any iOS or Android smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac
- Motion push notifications and email alerts
- Dual streaming to conserve bandwidth
- Backward compatible with standard analog cameras
- LAB243B 4MP HD Bullet Security Camera Features
- High definition 4MP image sensor delivers double the detail of 1080p
- 4MP Super HD video recording provides superior quality for reviewing fine details in heightened resolution
- Color Night Vision provides full color images at night, letting you identify objects and people more accurately than in black & white
- IR Night vision range up to 130' (40m) in ambient lighting and 90' (28m) in total darkness
- Close up recognition in the dark with SmartIR
- DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) for clear accurate images
- ClearNight imaging for enhanced low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- 89 Degree field of view (horizontal)
- Vandal resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
- Versatile ceiling or wall mounting options
- Residential and business friendly compact design
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated)
- Extreme temperature performance (-22 Degree - 140 Degree F / -30 Degree - 60 Degree C)